Corporate Community Engagement ProgramVolunteer Hamilton’s Corporate Community Engagement Program is designed to help your organization manage and / or enhance your corporate social responsibility mandates. We will design a custom program to help you realize your CSR goals, develop your employees, and leverage your impact as a community builder.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYEE VOLUNTEER PROGRAMS
To the company...
- Generates community exposure as a socially responsible corporation
- Increases business profile and public image in the media/community
- Increases the skill base for employees who volunteer
- Increases employee morale and loyality
- Increases customer base and 'sales'
- Strenghtens relatonships and builds partnerships with other stakeholders
- Provides networking opportunities with community/customers
- Provides team building across business lines
- Helps with recruitment and retaining quality employees
To the employee...
- Creates opportunity for engagement in community where they live
- Offers alternative opportunities to demonstrate their leadership capabilities
- Provides an opportunity for recognition outside the work function
- Builds skills and/or enhances leadership and personal development
- Feels rewarding and gratifying
- Makes employees feel better about where they work
- Provides networking and team building opportunities
- Provides opportunities for employee families to be together
- Educates employees on business functions and community social needs
To the community...
- Provides a bank of volunteers to serve the community
- Encourages general improvement in the health of the community
- Provides a better place to work and live - can improve quality of life
- Helps provide for the future - job development for the community
- Creates partnerships - including business and education, executives for nonprofit boards, etc
- Crosses social and economic lines
- Provides resources - time and talent
- Raises awareness of a specific problem
- Helps sustain good community programs